Hørning Parket expands the Solid Line product
Hørning Parket performs unique and tailor-made solutions, and has over time built up a broad portfolio, which now welcomes a new dimension within the product line Solid Line, which brings unique benefits.
The new variant comes with a thickness of 15 mm, which compared against the existing 10 mm, can handle even more traffic due to an impressive wear layer, and is therefore the ideal solution for larger projects that will carry many generations of work in the future.
Solid Line is a product group that we at HØRNING are proud of. It is a product group that has its many benefits and that needs to be known.
Here is a selection of some significant benefits of Solid Line:
- No sanding after installing
- 50% less installation time compared to Industrial parquet
- The room may be accessible to other craftsmen as the floor does not require treatment
- Saves time and money due to the easy installation of the floor
- Has a nice uniform appearance and an elegant surface
Hørning Parket has dedicated people to advising on this product group, and we are both proud and happy to be able to offer solutions that offer such unique benefits.
Solid Line projects so far
London School of Economics
Hotel Scandic Kista, Stockholm
Hotel Scandic Vulcan, Oslo
Linné Universitet, Kalmar Sweden
Center for Culture and Sports, Knivsta Sweden
Kiruna Culture House